• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unemployed gamer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Yea that would be my retarded little brother. So I take it you can't unban because he hacked just so he can feel good about himself not being trash?

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yea that would be my retarded little brother. So I take it you can't unban because he hacked just so he can feel good about himself not being trash?
We can't unban because that would mean unbanning your IP. We need to keep your IP banned because if your brother decides to cheat again, there's nothing stopping him from making an alt to do it.

unemployed gamer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Understandable. I guess it's my fault not watching over him. Can you however delete my ip for public eyes to see. I rather that be view by just you guys not anyone with my steamid. Please and thanks.

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Can you however delete my ip for public eyes to see. I rather that be view by just you guys not anyone with my steamid. Please and thanks.

no it won't be deleted. as far as hiding it goes, that's up to the Skial owner and administrator @Bottiger, not any of us admins. i believe that would require changing a setting in sourcebans to make them private (if that setting even exists). i don't see that happening though.

unemployed gamer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I don't see what the big deal. I'm simply asking you to remove my IP from the public eye. It's not like I'm getting unbanned because it's clear to me you guys don't want that at all.

unemployed gamer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It's super annoying that you guys are doing this to me. If I were to do the same to you guys you would probably be singing a different tune kiddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.