• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You've been warned in the past for griefing (and banned for it as well). With the punishment I've applied now, this would be the 6th time an admin has had to step in to deal with your consistent need to break the rules. At Skial, the length of the ban/silence increases with every intervention. 1 day > 3 day > 1 week > 1 month > loop 1 month/perma > Permanent if warranted. The ban is staying because you clearly do not care for the rules here and continue to be an inconvenience to the people you play with.

Last edited:

UnaBorga

Mildly Menacing Medic
Oh c'mon. I try it just once. Never did it before and after this. 1 year (since last ban) I play without bans and kicks for griefing/exploits and other. I just don't want leave my friends here.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm locking this appeal as posts are being made that aren't in any way going to change the outcome of the appeal. You can appeal again in a month @UnaKrieger and if I deem the ban extreme at that time, I'll lift it but right now, you need a break. Take this time to understand the rules because if I do lift your ban in a month and you break them again, you won't have a shot at another appeal.

Reactions: Vodka4Gaben
Status
Not open for further replies.