• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Bruhviette

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was playing a randomizer server, got the Bazaar Bargain, and hit 3 headshots (and 1 bodyshot, iirc) on a Demoman on 2fort because he kept coming back to the same spot and trying to shoot me, and missing. I finally killed him, and immediately got banned. Checked my ban reason, I don't know what SMAC NX1 means, but after some research, it seems to have something to do with ping and packet loss? I play on WiFi upstairs from my router, so my ping infrequently spikes to 600+. I'd be willing to let someone spectate me over Steam, Discord, or TeamViewer if anyone needs me to prove anything. Here's me playing the game and showing what a full circle rotation on my mouse pad looks like, though I don't really know how much that would help.

Bruhviette

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I've also literally documented cheaters before, so there's that, lol.
youtu dot be/utqaikq9r5k
Not being able to post even a YT link is a little excessive

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Skial's Anti-Cheat detected you cheating and banned you for it. Skial does not unban cheaters

Bruhviette

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Skial's Anti-Cheat detected you cheating and banned you for it. Skial does not unban cheaters
That's good and all, but I wasn't cheating, and am willing to do whatever is asked to show that I'm not. There anything I can do or am I just out of luck for nothing?

Bruhviette

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Eh, I tried. Hopefully the future brings less buggy anti-cheat solutions that don't trip false positives as often. Cheers.

Bottiger

Administrator
It has nothing to do with ping or packet loss, that is just what cheaters use as an excuse to get people to doubt the anti-cheat.

Bruhviette

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It has nothing to do with ping or packet loss, that is just what cheaters use as an excuse to get people to doubt the anti-cheat.
I literally just said I did some research; that's what I got from Googling. I'm pretty much over it, I just wanted to play a randomizer, but if administration here bans on suspicion alone, I'm not pressed about having to look elsewhere.

Besides that, this was a dead thread on a closed case...why did you feel the need to revive it?