1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: Toff-Toff

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Toff-Toff, Aug 1, 2020 at 5:25 PM.

1. Toff-Toff

Toff-Toff Unremarkable User

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    Well, it all started when I wanted to enjoy some randomizer on Turbine just to waste the free time I already had in store for myself. I mention that I go on these servers every now and then to enjoy the chaos that is randomizer. That being said, I was playing and doing a decent score getting good weapons until I became a spy with the stock sniper rifle, I guess what ended up happening is that I got many headshots 3-4 under a solid minute that the detector must have thought I was aimbotting, but the thing is, I wasn't! There is no demo of me doing such thing and my friend said, it is probably likely due to something unusual I did with the rifle. This is the first time I even have gotten a ban on a community server, considering I don't usually play community servers. I also have been a part of joining many skial servers in the past, so this seems to be either a glitch or maybe some sort of mistake on behalf of CONSOLE.

That is pretty much all I have to say, no one on that intended server saw anything wrong with me, no complaints, no grievances either.​

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. Jermaphobe

Jermaphobe Moderator Contributor Legendary Mapper

We don't unban cheaters

• Winning Winning x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice