• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Theseus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Not trying to have a mean attitude, it's just agitating that I got banned from a server with no reason apparent to me whatsoever. It's like getting kicked out of Walmart for buying food, doesn't make much sense.

As for that account, I got no clue who that is at all.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
If I were to follow my gut instinct, it'd be to unban you.
If I were to follow the facts which are you played on the same IP with this other account within 1m 10 days of the originating ban, on a personalal IP (not a VPN/Proxy), I'd keep you banned.

Unfortunately I'd have to go with facts.
Another admin is welcome to review this if they so wish.

Good luck on other servers!

Last edited:

Theseus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
If I may say something before you close this case for good; I have to say that I'm part of the US Army (currently speaking) and that I live in Barracks with mass shared WiFi. I can literally give you the address and everything if necessary, that's probably more than likely why they have the same IP address as me, and there's nothing I can do about it.

I don't see how it's fair that because someone else's actions that I have no say on whatsoever and can't control what they do got me in trouble, you follow? Like this whole post shares the same WiFi network everywhere here, there could be pedophiles on it, there could be a 4 Star General on this WiFi, the good the bad & the neutral all share it.

Can't make your mind for you but please consider my situation. And if all else, if I'm banned on this IP here, does that mean when I go back home that I can get back on the servers? Or is it my Steam & everything?

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
If I may say something before you close this case for good; I have to say that I'm part of the US Army (currently speaking) and that I live in Barracks with mass shared WiFi. I can literally give you the address and everything if necessary, that's probably more than likely why they have the same IP address as me, and there's nothing I can do about it.

I don't see how it's fair that because someone else's actions that I have no say on whatsoever and can't control what they do got me in trouble, you follow? Like this whole post shares the same WiFi network everywhere here, there could be pedophiles on it, there could be a 4 Star General on this WiFi, the good the bad & the neutral all share it.

Can't make your mind for you but please consider my situation. And if all else, if I'm banned on this IP here, does that mean when I go back home that I can get back on the servers? Or is it my Steam & everything?

Tell you what. I am not prepared to lift your IP ban and there’s no point in lifting your account ban as you’re still on the network.

Re-appeal when you get home and I’m a more secure WiFi and I’ll lift it.

Theseus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Alright I'm back home, completely off post. Is it possible I can get unbanned now or talk through it?