1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: The Shadow of a Nightmare

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by The Shadow of a Nightmare, Oct 27, 2018.

1. The Shadow of a Nightmare

The Shadow of a Nightmare Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    Hi! I was banned two years ago when I was a f2p for unspecified reasons(I think my internet connection was bad and the admin console considered it as a speedhack) and I would like my case to be investigate because I really believe I was banned for actually nothing and being a f2p the console admin got it as smurf account.In the final,I want to get unbanned for the best experience I want to have again on the skial community.Thank you and I will wait patiently an answer.

2. ArayhMD

ArayhMD TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

You were banned because this alt account on your IP address, which was caught using LMAOBox 2 years ago, which is also the same day that account received a VAC Ban (693 Days ago).

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348567187

Which is named emi bucuroiu, which is Romanian, which is the location for your banned IP addresses.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice