• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

the Carson

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I joined normally like the thousands of other times I joined any skial server but I got banned immediately. I'm assuming the console automatically did it because I just moved my PC back to my college dorm from my house so it gave a new internet IP which hasn't been used in awhile and it freaked out.​

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You were banned because this account was caught cheating by SMAC (https://steamcommunity.com/id/RonKENNY/).

You then connected from the same IP address as the hacker. If you can confirm what college you go to, perhaps we can do something to unban your account, but if you then connect again with the same IP address from the college that was tainted by the hacker, you will be automatically banned again. So I would recommend you get a new IP address or move dorms, or move off campus and pay for your own internet.

the Carson

Contributor
Northern Arizona University, but what's odd is that I set up my PC yesterday and it played just fine that night.

Anyway I'll consider your recommendations and thanks :^)

the Carson

Contributor
Honestly I'll just avoid playing skial servers until I come back home from college, but may my account be unbanned now so no false rumors happen