• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

That TF2 Kiddie

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
First off, let me explain what happened. I was on an alt named 'sj', and decided to cheat for the fun of it, which was very wrong. I ended up getting banned by an admin named 'Pedro'. I thought nothing of it and went back to my main, which was named 'Tom', to play, only to find I was IP Banned. I then went onto this ban appeal fourm and made up an excuse such as 'it was a public computer' or 'my brother did it', cant remember which. I wish to appeal my ban as now I actually play legit, and I realize this was a very immature thing to do. I was initially banned for aimbotting, which makes the game experience worse for everyone.​

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
...to quote myself,
Since you say that your "sister" hacked on our servers, we are going to keep you banned.

We use IP bans so that the person who hacked originally cannot connect again.
If we were to unban you, there is a chance that your "sister" could rejoin and hack.

Unfortunately, you're going to have to enjoy other servers.

Let's revise:
Since you say that your "sister" hacked on our servers, we are going to keep you banned.
You admit that it was not your "sister", but you.

We use IP bans so that the person who hacked originally cannot connect again.
If we were to unban you, there is a chance that your "sister" could rejoin and hack.
If we were to unban you, there is a chance that you could rejoin and hack.

Unfortunately, you're going to have to enjoy other servers.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Seriously? I actually have moved on from hacking and wanted to enjoy my favorite pub servers again.

Yes, seriously.

You've soured your reputation by using cheats to gain an unfair advantage and ruin other peoples fun.

You will remain permanently banned from our servers, as will all who do the same.

We take hacking very seriously.

That TF2 Kiddie

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I understand this. I take playing legit very seriously now. I've even given up that period of my online life. I just want to start over.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I understand this. I take playing legit very seriously now. I've even given up that period of my online life. I just want to start over.

You can start over in another community, on other servers.

We have a zero tolerance policy, you will not be allowed to return.

Locking this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.