• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

[tf2] feeshッ

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I think i should be unbanned because just because some person has the same id as me doesn't mean i did anything, how do you know that it was me if i wasn't online on my only account? i was watching YouTube. after i went to play tf2 and i went on ctf_2fort but said i was banned. Permanently banned. What have i done to get banned? If i was on YouTube all day.

[tf2] feeshッ

Scarcely Lethal Noob
but i never cheated, all i did was play the game normally but returning after like 4 days i got banned, i just want to know what happened with this guy.

[tf2] feeshッ

Scarcely Lethal Noob
but i never cheated, i just want to know what happened for me to get banned (probably cheated) i never broke any roles. the only person to actually have access to my email adress would be my brother, which i guess he made an account with lmaobox to hack so he wont get banned. But i never said i cheated, i found out that someone was on a account on the same id and email address, which is probably by my brother, which has 5 months ago when i was last in contacted with him.
Could there be any way to get unbanned?

Polaris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Well yeah, the question is that somebody with your IP used cheats, it can't be solved and you don't have ANY documented proof.
And if you had it you wouldn't get unbanned for cheating, it doesn't matter who does it, it was the same IP direction.
If this is real I don't know I would tell mom and he would get punished.