• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Texlow

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
So I really don't actually know why I have this ban as the reason that I have for it doesn't make too much sense to me. But I would like to get it removed so I don't have to keep playing casual mode.

If there is something I still need to do for the unban I will do it asap, because I really just want to play on skial servers.

Not a hacker, aim botter, I don't trade at all. I really can't see any other reason why I've been given a perma ban.
Please help

Thank you​

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
You were banned because someone on your network was using hacks. We simply can’t unban you as it’s our policy. Enjoy playing on other servers.

Texlow

Unremarkable User
Wait, so I was banned for something I didnt even do? How is that fair. I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be unbanned.

Texlow

Unremarkable User
If it makes the claim any better, I am no longer connected from that network (I assume the one you're talking about is my old University's wifi) as I now live off campus and connect from my own private broadband. Meaning any 'risk' of someone hacking from my connected network is completely gone.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I have unbanned your account, but the IP will remain banned, so if you connect from the same University IP again, it will ban your account again.

@Texlow