• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater

Scarcely Lethal Noob
First off im not playing dumb so you can remove that
Second im not racist im literally black and not only that i was not the only one to say it and i put a space in it to avoid any kind of problems like this it was part of a joke so get that stick out your ass.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
First off im not playing dumb so you can remove that
Second im not racist im literally black and not only that i was not the only one to say it and i put a space in it to avoid any kind of problems like this it was part of a joke so get that stick out your ass.
You have to read the rules before playing on the server. Ignorance isn't helpful here. Like I said, you have a long track record (some of which includes racism silences), so you've had many chances before to come on here and appeal (with the excuse you didn't know it was against the rules).

Here's the rules so you can go read them, so that you don't get permanently silenced/banned next time: https://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/
And here's an excerpt where it clearly states that word isn't allowed:
Racism
  • Racial slurs or stereotypes are not allowed.
  • However, you may use the term "nigga" without negative words or stereotypes. Examples of negative words include but not limited to: dumb, bad, hate.
I'm closing the thread. If @Feral Angel wants to change her mind, she is welcome to, but I don't see why you should get leniency after all your previous offenses.

Feral Angel

TF2 Admin
Contributor
get that stick out your ass.
With that attitude, it’s not going to get you anywhere. The silence will remain. I don’t think you’ve learned your lesson. Just because you’re African American, doesn’t give you a pass to say the word. The rules goes for everyone. Also, adding a space between it... that’s not going to help you.

Reactions: ck24
Status
Not open for further replies.