1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: Tater

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Tater, Nov 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tater

Tater Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    I don'y understand why i was blocked i didnt use any inappropriate language that is not allowed on the server. I would like to talk to Feral Angel to ask him why he muted me because i was never even warned by the system for saying anything​

2. RMSniper

RMSniper TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

You were silenced for racism. Playing dumb will not help.
    SAXTON HALE | NY 10/22/2018 - 08:57:58 PM Tater nig ger

Based off your track record, you’re lucky it isn’t a permanent silence. Don’t break the rules again, or you will most likely receive a permanent punishment.

3. Tater

Tater Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

First off im not playing dumb so you can remove that
    Second im not racist im literally black and not only that i was not the only one to say it and i put a space in it to avoid any kind of problems like this it was part of a joke so get that stick out your ass.

4. RMSniper

RMSniper TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

You have to read the rules before playing on the server. Ignorance isn't helpful here. Like I said, you have a long track record (some of which includes racism silences), so you've had many chances before to come on here and appeal (with the excuse you didn't know it was against the rules).

Here's the rules so you can go read them, so that you don't get permanently silenced/banned next time: https://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/
    And here's an excerpt where it clearly states that word isn't allowed:
    I'm closing the thread. If @Feral Angel wants to change her mind, she is welcome to, but I don't see why you should get leniency after all your previous offenses.

5. Feral Angel

Feral Angel TF2 Admin

Steam:

With that attitude, it’s not going to get you anywhere. The silence will remain. I don’t think you’ve learned your lesson. Just because you’re African American, doesn’t give you a pass to say the word. The rules goes for everyone. Also, adding a space between it... that’s not going to help you.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice