• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

t1n3d4utumn4

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Im sorry for my dumb appeal that was the stupid retarded me typing.This is my real appeal.The reason why i may have been muted AND gagged was because of my steam binfs.

What is a steam binf?
Ill show you:
Lady] Karl : nobody is a nobody
*DEAD* CheesySpecs : no wonder you're nobody( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*DEAD* ♌ Master Leon ♌ : No wonder you are nobody.
CheesySpecs : you're disgusting nobody
*DEAD* [Lord] Inthememetime : Nobody gives a shit. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I spam these in chat just to show people how my username(Nobody) can trigger people to make silly and funny comments.Some people may find them funny and some not.I am sorry for the people that didn't find it funny and i will reduce the amount of bins and spam and how frequently i spam them when and if i get untagged and muted.

Much Love​

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Actually, we don't know who muted you permanently. Since I would normally perm silence here, I'll take the liberty to say your appeal is denied in its entirety.

Reactions: Sargent¥

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
You can always appeal later, it'll be more likely you are given another chance if you sit out a few months with the punishment you were given.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You heard us loud and clear. Your appeal is denied, and you're welcome to re-appeal in a few months, but no guarantee anything will change. The only person you have to blame is yourself. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.