• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Owlamancer

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Howdy, Syno Here,

So it started as a quite normal day, Logged into steam, messaged some friends, wanted to join them on a 2fort server, to my suprise when I tried to join it said I was banned; Just banned, no reason, apparently Permenant. I don't know why, or what I did, All I want to know is if someone on Skail might have a grudge on me, or Whatnot and if the Ban could perhaps be lifted. Though bots can be quite annoying sometimes, I still enjoy playing on the servers.​

Owlamancer

Mildly Menacing Medic
I can tell you for certainty, I Dispise any sort of Aimware or Cheats. And Advertising it... The only thing I have is a Fan o War Named Lmaobox Crit Hax, And whos Twilight Sparkle? (besides the character)
BgFFZWe.jpg

I can assure you I wouldn't advertise any Aimware Site, I don't exactly want to be VAC banned with my 4 year account.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You don't even really have to ask him that. Check his IP history. This happened during his lease of that IP.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You don't even really have to ask him that. Check his IP history. This happened during his lease of that IP.

Yeah, checked prior to responding.

If it really wasn't him, then that might give him some indication.
Of course that doesn't mean in any way that he would be unbanned for it.

Owlamancer

Mildly Menacing Medic
Well yeah i know that person, it's my best friend ^^ don't know the Twilight sparkle one though. Only Twilight Sparkle I know is a tf2 vet. I honestly have no idea how the thing got on my IP, as I live in a two story house and my landlady is 67, doubt she would play tf2, But if there is no hope for me in any way, I guess that's fine then, A shame as the servers are fun. I can just give my own testamony that I wouldn't advertise any hacks, only as a joke with thigns like "get Lunchbox good Lunch, etc.