• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Sungamer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I wish to be unbanned or unblocked because I previously appealed and was banned because of a past account that was VAC banned. They asked for a reason but said reason was not sufficient enough for the appeal and they banned this account as well. Im hoping that someone more reasonable might hear me out for why I was VAC banned and I wanted to assure you I am not a hacker that goes around on community servers etc to cause trouble. My ban was for cheating in a MVM match due to my poor team comp. Yes a ridiculous reason to want to cheat but I did it and i can't change the past but what I didn't do was cheat in this server specifically. I wasn't harrassing or messing with players with my cheats or anything. It was one incident and one only and to which I regret. But yet I was banned here my appeal was denied and i was banned on my alt which was my only method of appealing , since my main was VAC it wouldn't make sense to appeal even if i did get unbanned from skial on my main I wouldn't be able to play because of VAC. I didn't change my IP to void or go around this ban but because the IP service was really horrible. Coincidentially the person responding to my appeal thought of this the wrong way and no explanation was able to be given. I miss skial for its trading servers and its very chaotic battles.​

Sungamer

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Something I missed to add is that I have experienced glitches with skins and Gui changes in my past account which may not seem of interest or of relevence to this threat but Im pretty sure this might have led to the reason was why valve insta VAC banned me as they may have believed that the skins and gui changes might have been the start of my "hacking".

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You said in your previous appeal your IP had not changed in the time period in question. You were not banned for anything related to a VAC ban, you were banned for connecting from the same IP as a hacker that was straight out caught by SMAC on our servers. Given the time frame it had to be you or someone in your household, and since you also admitted you had nobody else in your house that played TF2, that can only point to you screwing around on alt accounts. This also has nothing to do with cheating in MVM as the original ban came from one of our servers, so while you may have been cheating in MVM you were also cheating on our servers.