• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Stupid cats <3

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I don't know really i was banned i think it was because i was at a local place and i know covid19
But To be more precise i was at a local postal office for posting a mail to my cousins and whising them well with a letter and brought my laptop with me so in the time i could play tf2 i know it sounds little vage but i was bored now i also could be banned because i used a vpn i bought one on that day so it also could be that i forgot that i still had it on when playing tf2 and then i got banned but yeah thats the only 2 things i could think of how i accedentiely got banned if it was that letter part can you also unban the ip because i go there a lot now i get it if i can not be unbanned i really do because then dont use a vpn
But if there is a chance please unban me
Thanks for your time reading this and have a nice day :D

Cheersmate -Stupid Cats<3​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I'm only seeing you and two throwaway accounts connecting from this IP, and it's an IP you've been connecting from for years so I doubt this is anything but your home connection. All signs point to this being a case of curiosity about cheats and getting caught in an IP ban. Throwing every excuse at the appeal isn't helping either; you took a laptop to the post office to mail a letter? Were you going to stay there until it got to it's destination?? How long does it take to put a letter in the mail box?

Either way, the IP has to remain blacklisted to keep the cheater from coming back, and any accounts that connect from it will be banned.