1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: storyteller

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by storyteller, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. storyteller

storyteller Unremarkable User

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Metroidz

Metroidz Sufficiently Lethal Scout

Steam:

3. storyteller

umm that wasn't all of it i clicked accidentally but anyways i was reported because i told someone to stop abusing the voting system cause another person was accusing someone of hacking so they started on me. i know that i troll often on the server but being actually racist is beyond me and my name is in tongue and cheek counting im white myself lol and these people where calling me n***** and other things because of my name/lanuage. like i know admins havent got the time to look though the whole chat log buti feel the bans are knee jerk reactions and a quicker way out than looking at what actually happened ive been banned twice this week for "racisim" when all thats happened is people have taken offence to my name and over reacted i see poeple using racial slurs all the time but im banned for something thats just offensive.
    sorry about the link im not sure if its the right one but notify me if it is. thank you for taking your time to look at my appeal

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. storyteller

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Pedro the fabulous

Pedro the fabulous TF2 Admin Contributor Master Mapper

Steam:

Your chat logs and your name is offensive (the real problem being the name). I banned you myself yesterday for the same reason, and you did it again today. Don't have a racist username. Calling white kids cancer definitely is racist. If someone is also breaking the rules, warn an admin through steam/discord or do a /report (or go on the forums and do it yourself).

If you revise and agree to the rules by posting down after this comment, I will remove your ban: https://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/

I have also silenced [U:1:91716388] for racism. I apologize for only looking at the logs briefly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. storyteller

"triggered white kids are cancer" was up for like 10 mins if you have a problem with "triggered white kids" i can change it but its not racism even by your rules.
    Racism
    • Racial slurs or stereotypes are not allowed.
    • However, you may use the term "nigga" without negative words or stereotypes. Examples of negative words include but not limited to: dumb, bad, hate.
    also i have reported the guy report/vote spamming but im pretty sure nothing will happen

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Pedro the fabulous

Steam:

If you did the report now, I don't see it anywhere.

You said it yourself why it isn't allowed:
    • Racial slurs or stereotypes are not allowed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. storyteller

okay im confused now but lets resolve this do i need to change "triggered white kids"? is there a way i can protect mytself from this person abusing reports again?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Pedro the fabulous

Steam:

Change to a name that's not racist. If he abuses the report or votemenu function, you report him yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. storyteller

okay ill change it but its not racist just because it says something about race doesnt mean its racist

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  11. Pedro the fabulous

Steam:

Saying something bad (cancer) about race is racist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. storyteller

this is why im confused i dont have "are cancer" on the end of it i changed it even before i was kicked but anyway its changed can i be unbanned?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Pedro the fabulous

Steam:

When the report was done, your name was "White kids are cancer", which is what you were being punished for. I can see where you're comin from now. You're unbanned, don't be racist again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.