• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormz

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hey, my name listed was darda026. I was banned in the 5th of April at 2:48. The main reason I am appealing is because I used to be a daily user of your skial server koth_suijin 24/7 EU. Now, I wanted to see how hacks looked like in game so I decided to try it out and I used some of the fooortage in a video. The video is linked down below. I realised this was extremely daft afterwards. I used the hacks on this (darda026) and not on my main account. My main account will also be linked below. I really love your servers and won't use hacks again as I know what they look like now and I have made the video. The reason why I'm appealing like a couple of moths after is because I'm starting to miss the server way too much. It was the best community server ever. As I am a daily player, can you please unblock me. I really miss it and I won't use hacks again. I used it on my alt so I wouldn't get banned in my main. But I did. Extremely sorry. I really miss the server now and I really want to get back to skial eu. It will be really appreciated if you unban me because I do miss most of my friends and the fun I had on my main with your servers.

The video I used the footage for.

My main account which I have over 2500hours on:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197320345/

Also, if you want to ask any of the people I played skial eu suiting with, feel free to or just ask me and I can link you to some of them. Also, if you ask them without telling me, my name was Who's ze best now? For a long time so people might recognise me like that. People I played with are Dayan, storyteller med, john, mr l and more.

Please reply as soon as possible and feel free to ask me questions if needed. Thanks and once again I'm sorry, won't do it again. It was only for the purpose of a video. I really miss skial now ;(​

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I know that Pedro has already dealt with this, but I want to give my two cents.
It is very dumb to make a video like this - no matter the intentions.

You're advertising a hacking software, which runs the game for everyone.
Promoting this kind of software should not be done, for any reason.

As you stated in the video, "BANNED from ALL skial servers" -
This is exactly how you should be, banned. There's no reason to use hacks - ever.

Edit: You can't even say you were just curious how they looked
There are numerous videos of people hacking on their own accounts.
You're giving advice even, "IF U ARE GOING TO TRY THIS OUT, CREATE A SEPEREATE ACCOUNT"

Stormz

Scarcely Lethal Noob
We appreciate your honesty but we do not unban hackers.
so there is no chance of me getting unbanned? I was dumb at that time and now I really miss skial servers. my profile has like over 2600hours on tf2, which 1500hours ish are on skial servers. So I'm really only gonna say this one more time but can you please think this over again. Also, I think I did donate once from my main, but not sure if that was on Vatican unusual trade server or skial.

Stormz

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I know that Pedro has already dealt with this, but I want to give my two cents.
It is very dumb to make a video like this - no matter the intentions.

You're advertising a hacking software, which runs the game for everyone.
Promoting this kind of software should not be done, for any reason.

As you stated in the video, "BANNED from ALL skial servers" -
This is exactly how you should be, banned. There's no reason to use hacks - ever.

Edit: You can't even say you were just curious how they looked
There are numerous videos of people hacking on their own accounts.
You're giving advice even, "IF U ARE GOING TO TRY THIS OUT, CREATE A SEPEREATE ACCOUNT"
Hey Luke, I understand what you are trying to say howvver I did say that I created a spate account. It wasn't on my main!

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hey Luke, I understand what you are trying to say howvver I did say that I created a spate account. It wasn't on my main!

You don't understand what I'm trying to say then.
I'm saying that you're helping people hack, you're actively giving them advice.

You won't be unbanned - no one who does this will be unbanned.
You should've mentioned that in your video.

Status
Not open for further replies.