• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Stan

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was IP banned randomly while joining a skial server...And its permanent. Can you help? Thanks.

Seriously, all I do on skial is either play, or trade on trade portal. And then after I re-join, I get banned??? And yes I was offline for like 1 week due to my IGCSE exams. Please unban me. Thank you.​

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was IP banned randomly while joining a skial server...And its permanent. Can you help? Thanks.

Seriously, all I do on skial is either play, or trade on trade portal. And then after I re-join, I get banned??? And yes I was offline for like 1 week due to my IGCSE exams. Please unban me. Thank you.​

Someone on your network attempted to hack and therefore you have been banned for connecting from a tainted connection.
Due to the short time between the hacker connecting and you connecting, you're more than likely the person that hacked.
I'm going to mark your appeal as "Invalid" as we do not unban hackers.

Stan

Scarcely Lethal Noob
omg!!!! I promise I wasn't the hacker wtf? why, I swear I don't hack at all. I did nothing ://