• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

SportyCeca

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I really dont know if someone reads this but i made a mistake.Im gonna be honest with you.Yesterday i lost a match because of a cheater and i really got upset.I started thinking why is it good to cheat in a skill based game and i just didnt get it.I tried it out.....That was my main mistake.Of course it was on an alt account but of course i got banned from the servers with my main too.I know you guys probably get like a lot of appeals what are like mine and i read about cheaters using ban appeals too.I dont know how can i prove it to you but it was just a test.I made a mistake i know.I will never ever do it again.By the way i was really dumb and i went up to your server and didnt do a thing and got banned.I didnt ruin anyone's game because i was so dumb and got banned.Im very sorry that i tried it out and i still dont get the people who cheat.Why is it good.So long story short i was a dumb fck to try it out.Again i really dont know if someone reads this but if you do im happy that you read it.You guys have a hard job to control this big servers.I would be forever greatful if you could do something to my ban.I instantly deleted the cheat.You prob know its name.Thank you and have a good day.Im not english so sorry if my writing is terrible and you are facepalming and thinking that how could anyone write like this?Thank you again for your precious time :D (fck lmaobox) <3​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Yes we do read this. Skial has a zero tolerance policy about cheating. Unfortunately you will have to play on other servers from now on. I hope you take this as a lesson to never stoop to the level of a cheater. You are better than that.