• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinsk

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Let me just get this out of the way, I apologize for spamming the chat.

Playing games like Black Mesa or Half-Life 2 made be subject to the announcer speeches within both games, one day I wondered "What would it be like to be an intercom?" so I made some binds for 2fort community servers and tried it out. I got too carried away, resulting in my ban.

I would like one more chance, if I waste it, that's on me.

If you don't unban me completely, at least unban me from the servers where I didn't do the infraction.

Thank you.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
You decided to come onto our servers and spam nonsense in the chat that no one wanted to see, when people told you to stop and even reported you, you taunted

2019-10-30-20-24-21-Stats.png

You did something to prevent yourself from getting hit by any issued silences or bans. You got bored, connected hours later when you undid what let you dodge your punishments, to find yourself permanently banned.

We now know why and how you did it, and have promptly taken measures to prevent anyone else doing this again.

You're not coming back.

Spinsk

Unremarkable User
You decided to come onto our servers and spam nonsense in the chat that no one wanted to see, when people told you to stop and even reported you, you taunted

You did something to prevent yourself from getting hit by any issued silences or bans. You got bored, connected hours later when you undid what let you dodge your punishments, to find yourself permanently banned.

We now know why and how you did it, and have promptly taken measures to prevent anyone else doing this again.

You're not coming back.

Bottiger

Administrator
You probably wouldn't have been perma-banned if you didn't decide to use an exploit to make yourself unmutable/unbannable.

Spinsk

Unremarkable User
You probably wouldn't have been perma-banned if you didn't decide to use an exploit to make yourself unmutable/unbannable.
I didn't even know I was using an exploit, I went Spectator so I could actually be an effective "Intercom".

Bottiger

Administrator
You used some kind of exploit to stop the server from getting your steamid. This doesn't happen by accident.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
For quite awhile, they have been around for years, personally I've spent more than 10 hours cumulatively kicking people who were unable to be banned by using the exploit, who just keep reconnecting after getting kicked.

If you were not using the exploit, then the punishment would have just been a silence.

Spinsk

Unremarkable User
Jermaphobe: "We now know why and how you did it, and have promptly taken measures to prevent anyone else doing this again."

ArayhMD: "For quite awhile, they have been around for years..."

i will say this again: i didnt even know i was using an exploit

now, referring to the quoted comments, either there are multiple exploits, or you're fabricating a story

Spinsk

Unremarkable User
incase you didnt get the memo, jermaphobe found out what i accidentally "did" on the first time i "did" it, suggesting that the staff team can easily find said exploits

but arayh is saying they have been around a long while, suggesting there are multiple exploits, or he slipped up on a fabricated story because he just suggested that the exploit isnt easy to find but when i "did" it, it somehow was easy to find

Status
Not open for further replies.