• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

convo123

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hi I've just started playing team fortress 2 and the first community server I joined I got a IP proxy ban which told me to go here and appeal it can I get unbanned please?

Is my name supposed to be on this list cause I can't see it on there? https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/

My IP proxy ban isn't on the list so I added a random persons one or other wise I couldn't post this.​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
So instead of working with me when I offer to help, and posting the screenshot of the message you're getting you just make a false accusation that we aren't allowing new players and run away. What are you even doing? Why did you bother? I am trying to help and you've done NOTHING I asked about. We don't delete threads or accounts. If you want to work with us we will be here but right now your attitude isn't making us very eager.

convo123

Unremarkable User
It won't let me post an image unless I have 2 posts

NybPTnN3

convo123

Unremarkable User
I tried on me broadband landline internet and that's when I got the message then I pulled out my mobile phone and tried my 4g connection and still gave the same error so I think it might be something to do with my steam id im not sure

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Well it looks like you're on a large ISP so usually that isn't the problem but we had a lot of cheaters swapping IPs on there so we had to mark it as a proxy. Because of that we need to make sure new players are genuine and not just throwaway accounts to cheat or scam. That's why we have the requirement of a steam account level of 3. Steam themselves have similar restrictions on accounts as shown HERE to help combat the problem on their end. If this is your main steam account it should not take much effort to level it up to 3, there are several free options like completing your profile, voting on greenlight games, reviewing a game, etc. You can check the badges section of your account for more information. HOWEVER steam will prevent you from passing level 0 until you spend 5 USD as mentioned in the link above. That's just how things are when cheaters are always out to ruin everyone's fun. Once your account reaches level 3 though our system should let you on, albeit with a warning you're on a proxy. You can ignore the warning, I get it too because I have a similar issue with cheaters on my ISP.

convo123

Unremarkable User
I deposited $5 into my steam account a couple of days ago bought afew items and now I have to wait 7 days until I can use text communication