• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Jambo

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was making votes, and It was vote abuse. They said for me to type !rules into chat, so I did. Then, after I typed it, it would not show up. I tried 10 times, and it didn’t let me see it. Please unmute me, I made a very bad mistake, and I will read the rules thourougly after the ban is over.​

Jambo

I forgot to add, If you decide to not unmute me, please at least shorten the duration.

Jambo

Dear Admin Of Skial Servers,

Hello. This is my sincere apology to the skial freak fortress server. What I did, which was a bad action, was call random votes on random players. The reason why it was wrong is because it was distracting to other players and was ruining their time on the server. Also, they could have been banned/muted/punished for no reason. There is my apology. Please consider my appeal and unmute me. I will read the rules thuroughly and not call votes unless nessecary. Thank you for your time.

- Gracious Batch Of Yeezys

Jambo

I kind of posted another appeal on accident. I didn’t know that it was an unnessecary duplicate.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I’m not quizzing you, but I genuinely don’t feel like you know or care what you did and why it wasn’t ok. It wasn’t a “random” vote, and you know it. You deliberately voted to slay hale just because they killed you. Do not call vengeful votes, random votes, or votes that are just plain wrong (ie voting to ban someone who is doing nothing wrong). The vote system does not exist for you to play with it as you see fit it. It’s for genuine votes only.

Agree, and I will ungag you. Do it again, and I will happily perma mute.