• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Silas Barndt

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I would like to say that I'm sorry that I directly disobeyed rules and still used my spay.
I've been using it for quite a time now and have been desensitized to its nature. This has lead me spamming it when bored, or just when I remember I can spray. Never realizing that there are consequences to how lewd it is.

After realizing how inappropriate it is from this ban, I have now changed it to Dr. Cox's face. The mean doctor from Scrubs. (regardless of unban, this needed to change)

I have been getting into TF2 a lot more recently, and always loved the Skial servers, and now that they're no longer available to me, it really sucks. Like, really really sucks. These were the most reliable servers to play and waste some time on. Some of the best run, as well.
If you are kind enough to hear me out and unban me, I'd be eternally grateful.
If you deem it not so, I will still try my hardest, from this day on, to abide by any and all server rules on any servers. As to not disrupt the community with indecent nudity, obscene material, or general dismay. Nor do I wish to waste any server mod's, janitor's, or admin's time on that trash ever again.

Thanks for reading this if you did.

Cheers,
Silas Barndt​

Kael

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I hope you really have learned from this mistake. If I catch you doing this again, I wont be accepting a second appeal.

However, before I accept the appeal, I would like you to take a screenshot proving to me that you have changed your in-game spray.