• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

shotgunsteel190

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
well im sorry im going to be truthful i hacked on a account to see if the lmao box cause at first i thought it was a joke site so out of wondering i went on it then one thing led to another i downloaded it and played on servers getting kicked so i went on my first skial server and i met this guy i said if he can beat me in a sniper battle ill delete that account and never use hacks again so he beat me and i was like a deal is a deal and i left and deleted lmao box so i joined to the same server to tell the guy and i see a admin and like 5 seconds later i get kicked and banned im sorry and i didnt relize how much i play and now im wishing to be able to play on your servers i love them now most of the servers i click on i cant play i will never hack again and ive learned my lesson​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Holy. Freaking. Crap. That hurt my head to read. Spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and grammar in general are your friends.

I don't know what admin you saw, you were automatically banned by our servers for using lmaobox. Regardless, we have a zero tolerance policy about cheating. We wish you the best of luck on other servers.

Reactions: serbey