• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Shakes The AssClown

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I have contributed money to Skial. I am a constant player on this payload server. Everyone knows me and loves me when I'm busting their balls. Tony has no trouble with me and we get along great. Once again someone cries and instead of getting facts from others before a gag, a gag is ordered. If the admin asks anyone on that server, the people love me and I don't get "racist" with anyone. Tony knows I was just busting his balls. So if you want to keep the gag that's fine but I will no longer donate money if people are just gagged because someone whined about it.​

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
You weren't gagged because someone whined about it, you're gagged because using ethnic slurs is against the rules, even if the person you targeted is 100% a-ok with it. Replace "wop" with any number of terms you yourself find racist and you'd understand why some players wouldn't want that type of language on the server.

Also, donating doesn't exempt you from the rules. If you choose to stop that's your personal choice, but pulling that card won't get the silence lifted.

Reactions: Phantom 5.0

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Messing around with friends is no excuse to drop racial slurs, donator or not. As Blade said above, you are not exempt from the rules. In the demo provided, you were even told to stop saying it and yet you persisted. It's very clear you knew you were racist and you knew you were breaking Skial's rules. Your silence will remain.

Shakes The AssClown

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Well then on that note...is it funny for the guy who got me muted to change his name and harass me? Purposely changed his name to denote the fact I was silenced but I guess that will be ok with you guys, right?
paoMUJ7
So what do you do for harassment?

Reactions: PoomBa