• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Sgt Snazzy

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I've been frequenting the Skial servers for about 5 years (circa, late 2014-ish) in fact the only server I've been going to is the idle server (It's literally been the only server I even go to on TF2 anymore). Rarely I ever use my mic, or use text chat (Unless I want to trade or I'm talking with my friends) and even then I've never said anything racist or of the sort. What occurred on on Sunday was me just trying to be funny by saying a bunch of racial slurs and stuff. I believe it kind of all started from another player making some remarks about Donald Trump or something and I attempted to sound funny by making racial comments and slurs (which I proceeded to take the joke way too far). Yes, I understand what I said was inappropriate and offensive I can't deny that. Normally I NEVER do that sort of thing and this was mostly an isolated incident. If you feel my evidence does not reflect well on my appeal, that is fine. If I have to wait the two months for the com block to be lifted so be it. I'm just trying to say I don't normally act this way, and I understand I stepped out of line by saying the things I said. If it's any consolation this has been probably the first time I've ever submitted an appeal for a ban/com block. I hope you take my appeal into consideration, thank you and have a nice day.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I was called in by another player because there were 3 people he said were spouting non-stop racial slurs and bigotry. I silenced you alongside another player for racism, and silenced another for micspam. You know what was going on, the shit you said over voice makes me think contrary to you saying you're not a racist.

With that said, I placed a haphazard length on your silence and forgot to adjust it. I'll lift it since it's been longer than a day, but don't spout that crap again.

Sgt Snazzy

Unremarkable User
I was wondering why my block was longer than other posts I'd read through. that being said thanks for lifting it. I promise it won't happen again. If you still think I'm some kind of racist I can assure you I'm not, but if that's the way you feel then I guess there's nothing I can do to change it...