• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

selkies

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was manually banned by Sargent¥ on this thread here: https://www.skial.com/threads/kala-aimbot.77922/#post-751132, a report made by an angry, bad player through the !report function. I continued to play for another hour and a half or so even after he threw a tantrum and left to another server.

I have almost 4.5k hours in TF2, with 2k hours on sniper alone and will be playing in UGC Plat 6s this season, as well as having played in UGC Gold HL. The only reason I think that the All-Seeing Sub could have deemed that this ban was warranted was that he was confused that I was playing on my alt, even though there's a link to my main if he had bothered to look.

He's actually delusional if he thinks I cheat, and should probably stick to moderating his trade servers or working at Subway, or whatever it is he does.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I had sat in the server for quite some time anon as I had looked into the report after multiple users had raised their suspicions about your potential usage of subtle cheats. Here is the demo:
https://mega.nz/#!qI53CYLA!bYVaDaAVIzTCxt-Ctuq8oSc6JMXseF5KQzG3FMlE708
  1. At tick 10700, you're behind a wall and your crosshair is on the demoknight's head level until he charges onto the roof of bridge which I wouldn't be considering but for a majority of the demo, you actually aim higher than head level and pull down when you shoot which isn't the case in this instance.
  2. At tick 14400, you let a shot slip on a sniper moments before he actually peaks.
  3. At tick 27500, you're aim dueling a sniper but you get popped in the air so you hide briefly, in that moment, the enemy sniper moves to right side of his window on the right battlements. You have no intel of this but instead of your crosshair being closer to where they peak at right battlements, it's closely parallel to right window as you repeak
  4. At tick 41900, you're aiming at balcony but, before the sniper even peaks, you decide to check water. This is the first time you've done so so that's clearly not routine checking.
  5. At tick 48500, you're aiming at their window and are scoped in, thus limiting your vision and, with no intel, just immediately decide to pull down into water again to take care of the afk bot
  6. At tick 50600, you do the same thing you did as number 2 above
After that, you left and in addition to all of the above, I received another demo:
https://mega.nz/#!edRSQQRS!bLkRE7PTy6MQa0BKJpdTP7lpFj5a3JpAqxFc4S3-xeo
  1. At tick 2900, the demo is hidden around the corner yet you begin to start using your flamethrower before you peak the corner
  2. At tick 3000, you begin a pursuit on a spy that was in your sewers instead of pushing forward and also start using your flamethrower before he attempts his trickstab
  3. At tick 5900, a spy jumps from the enemy balcony invisible and you randomly start using your flamethrower before he even lands
  4. At tick 8700, the same spy jumps from the battlements but this time from window and again, you randomly start using your flamethrower before he lands
I've reason without a doubt that you're at the very least, using some form of wall hacks. Your ban will remain.

Reactions: Crash.ca

Trash.ca

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
sorry for bumping this old appeal but i decided to take a look at the evidence you provided and i must say its dogshit evidence sargenty seriously wtf is wrong with you

i hope you enjoyed the music.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Gonna start off by saying just bluntly, I'm wrong.

You're absolutely right about every tick I claimed as her cheating. Every little point you depicted to counter mine was right, plain and simple. I've removed the ban, my apologies to Selkies for the unjustified ban and I thank you for bringing this to my attention @samien. I'll take reports like these more to heart moving forward and do my best to be more observant before applying any punishment. I apologize that my judgement was at the inconvenience of so many when it simply shouldn't have been.