• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

scrammy

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I got muted/gagged for a day because I selected the person next to the person I wanted in a !votemenu (to mute James but accidentally picked another user) . I said it was an accident immediately after I did it, and requested that no one vote yes because I had mistyped. It also seems pretty harmless because it's a vote. It's not like the typo'd user got muted. I asked a friend (Sirsun) to apologise to the user and he did and Blinkz replied no problem.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Your silence has been lifted. Ensure you press the correct key for the correct person next time.

scrammy

Contributor
Your silence has been lifted. Ensure you press the correct key for the correct person next time.
So, why did you do that? It was pretty clear that I had made a mistake and I declared it myself immediately. I've luckily been an admin on some great servers and this was, well, I don't have a word for it. What was up?

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So, why did you do that? It was pretty clear that I had made a mistake and I declared it myself immediately. I've luckily been an admin on some great servers and this was, well, I don't have a word for it. What was up?

It was lifted two weeks ago kid. Move on.

scrammy

Contributor
I'm just about 50, and not triggered. I was asking because I have been muted and it appears my Skial benefits have been taken away now. I was just wondering if someone could explain any of it because if someone has a problem with me, I'd like to fix it.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I'm just about 50, and not triggered. I was asking because I have been muted and it appears my Skial benefits have been taken away now. I was just wondering if someone could explain any of it because if someone has a problem with me, I'd like to fix it.
Donator perks expire eventually, you can renew them by renewing your donation status (donating to Skial once again)

You have not been silenced since when I first silenced you for vote abuse 2 weeks ago. That was lifted two weeks ago and would have expired two weeks ago had I decided not to lift it early.