1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: Rux

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Rux, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Rux

Rux Mildly Menacing Medic Contributor

Steam:

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    Hello,

This is a constant issue I've had on the servers where I post a spray and it isn't my actual spray but something other. My current spray in steam is Sammy Davis Jr pouring a drink, the spray that showed up in game was some weird hentai thing.

I've been a regular subscriber/donator to Skial for years and have forged many connections on the 2fort+ LA server. Ask around for the regulars on the server about me if you need to.

I understand the ban for the spray that showed up in game but that isn't my actual spray. I don't know what the issue is with it showing something other than my spray, but happens all the time. Here's a link to my actual spray if it matters... https://www.dropbox.com/s/0gyciscjep4x4kq/sammy_drink.vtf?dl=0
    and my steam profile also... https://steamcommunity.com/id/rux/

Thanks,

Rux​

2. Rux

Steam:

and I know I could easily change it, but I can give you guys a screen shot or link of my actual in steam spray...

3. Kael

Kael TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

Being that I have seen you regularly and I have never seen a previous offensive spray, you have no prior offenses, and that this occurs frequently, I will remove the ban. Apologies for the inconvenience. Hopefully, valve fixes this issue.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Rux

Steam:

Thank you, sounds good.

I happened to be streaming at the time and went back and saw the spray that appeared in game again & it was not good. Glad to see you guys on the server more and taking care of things like that.

Thanks again,
    Rux

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice