• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

roy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Player d.G# Back_Stab_\o/
Steam ID [U:1:118748319]
Steam2 STEAM_0:1:59374159
Steam Community 76561198079014047
IP address 200.138.250.166
Invoked on 03-03-13 23:30
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Multi-Hack
Banned by Admin Ruelel
Banned from Web Ban
Total Bans (search)
Blocked (21) d.G# Back_Stab_\o/, d.G# Back_Stab_\o/, d.G# GoToHell, d.G# GoToHell, d.G# CocaCola, Morte Branca, Morte Branca .ssT, Morte Branca .ssT, Morte Branca .ssT, TioGui, [JP] TioGui, JB, Morte Branca, m1k3, m1k3, Mike, lt. MiKe, castiel, †, gf playin', queria saber jogar

The reason why I should get unnbaned is: It was in 2013, I just spammed the lmaobox binds, and its the same profile I use today (almost 5600 hours on TF2 now), I never got VACd, so I'd like to get unbanned from something I did almost 5 years ago (yeah, I was a child back then, but as you can see, I never got VACd, so I'm not a cheater). Thank you for reading this, and I hope I get unbanned. Have a good week!​

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I unbanned you. Don't advertise or pretend to hack or you will be treated like you are hacking.

roy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Thank you so much. I apologise for my mistakes in the past, and I'll try my best not to do anything similar to that or something else that can cause my ban again. I hope I don't get banned too because of people calling me hacker or something (which already happened a lot in SA servers), and again, thank you so much!