• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Yeah so this happened over 6 years ago, I feel as though that much time passing may make a case for my unbanning. I just play TF2 in my free time and your servers are still some of the most popular around so it'd be nice to play on them again. I've made an appeal before but was denied, just submitting this again to see if anything can change. Thanks!​

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You've made an appeal before? This is your only thread posted so that can't be right.

You've made an appeal before? This is your only thread posted so that can't be right.
It was at least 2-3 years ago that I appealed. I can't find my post anywhere and I don't know what name I would have used. Is it a problem to use this account to appeal?

It was at least 2-3 years ago that I appealed. I can't find my post anywhere and I don't know what name I would have used. Is it a problem to use this account to appeal?
I found the old appeal, guess I wasn't looking hard enough. I can't post the link however. It was an appeal made in March 2015 under the name Doritos.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Thank you for honesty regarding hacking in your previous appeal, unfortunately, Skial has a 0 tolerance policy towards hackers, no matter the time elapsed.