• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Ricey

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Why was I banned for griefing? I wasn't griefing. NO ONE was complaining about me in chat or anything for anything I was doing, which was NOTHING. I was a spy who sat in the spy area of Playstation until the only remaining players were spies and I was always the first to kill myself. Why have I been banned for 3 days for griefing when I wasn't doing ANYTHING?????????​

Ricey

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
if there are multiple spies in the area, i kill myself first to not make the round last longer, and if i'm the last person alive (only spy) i kill myself as soon as second to last person is dead. I do not grief.

Ricey

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
this was like 10 seconds after the second to last player died and right before i killed myself. Please tell me how this justifies a 3 day ban? Like I said in my description, I KILL MYSELF WHEN THE SECOND TO LAST PLAYER DIES SO THE ROUND ISN'T ABUSED.

Ricey

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
wait this wasn't even THAT time, there was fucking 10 people AFTER i killed myself who were alive. I wasn't fucking griefing this time either.

Ricey

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Phantom 5.0 used a picture of Kerpkek's that shows 9 players AFTER I killed myself that were alive. HOW WAS THIS GRIEFING?????????