• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Retro_Spectro_

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Been playing on the Skial 2fort(US/NY)/Turbine/Saxton Hale servers for a few months, got reported ONCE today for wallhacks and less than 10 minutes later I receive a perma-ban from darjeeling. I should be unbanned/unblocked because I'm not using wallhacks, thank you for coming to my TED talk. I don't have any evidence to give the admins besides my consistent track record on skial servers, I've always been good and I always will be good, I think today was the first report I've received and I do NOT deserve a ban because of a single salty player.​

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
https://mega.nz/#!FYx3WCIC!C6Pvo1LE_AYuELhcVRe5JlnwR3fQd9EYerT8O9FVKA8

This is a demo which is relevant for anyone interested or providing a second opinion. Most telling me point was at ~tick 4000, the sniper hasn't shown himself at all but you seem to know he is there. There's also points during tick 2000, 8000 and near the beginning of the video which are points of suspicion.

At tick 6500, it looks as though you are looking at Antamania and Hentai despite the fact they are between two sets of walls.

Retro_Spectro_

Scarcely Lethal Noob
This is a demo which is relevant for anyone interested or providing a second opinion. Most telling me point was at ~tick 4000, the sniper hasn't shown himself at all but you seem to know he is there. There's also points during tick 2000, 8000 and near the beginning of the video which are points of suspicion.

At tick 6500, it looks as though you are looking at Antamania and Hentai despite the fact they are between two sets of walls.
Tick 4000 does look sus on it's own but when compared to all my other shots it's pretty clear that that's just some anomaly maybe caused by lag? The other ticks are definitely stretches, especially 6500 - looking in the doorway means I may be looking at 2 players heading to sewers? Unlikely.
My demo shows retro using cheats. I think he should stay banned.
Don't see any evidence of aimbotting here. I'm assuming that's your accusation given the title of the demo. Tick 15400 is interesting however.

Also does anyone know how to enable damage sounds and displays for demos? Not showing up for me.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FyVAdnmu3FiPsHpO0oMPWQXIo9Vxvxv1/view?usp=sharing

Tick 4000 does look sus on it's own but when compared to all my other shots it's pretty clear that that's just some anomaly maybe caused by lag? The other ticks are definitely stretches, especially 6500 - looking in the doorway means I may be looking at 2 players heading to sewers? Unlikely.

My demo shows retro using cheats. I think he should stay banned.

Yeah... TIck 4900 really cements it in my mind where I don't think there's any reason to think this is coincidence. There's literally zero way he should have known the Pyro was coming. Tick 6500 also seems sketch as he looks at the Pyro's direction before he is even visible. Tick 8500 is also sketch as fuck.

While I don't believe this is aimbot is what's going on, I am pretty confident this is wallhacking. The ban is going to stay.