• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Why should you be unbanned?:
Was hoping to play on the servers again. Cashed out and done with trading so now I'm just gonna be playing the game. Took a bit of a break from gaming because of some job related stuff but now that I'm back, trying to get back into TF2. Used to play Death Run and 2Fort a lot and there aren't much quality servers out there right now. Also used to spend a lot of hours on other Skial servers.

Don't really care about the scammer tag, honestly. Been done with trading and cashed out most of my stuff so now I'm just gonna be playing the game. Maybe once in a while just giving stuff away since I've got a bunch of stuff I don't want. Anywho, hopefully this goes through.​
Link to your ban:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Firstly, this should be in the scam appeal section. Your server ban does not change unless your scammer tag is appealed. Have you paid the guy what you owe?

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Firstly, this should be in the scam appeal section. Your server ban does not change unless your scammer tag is appealed. Have you paid the guy what you owe?
I'm not appealing the scammer tag. I'm appealing the ban. As I've already said, I could care less about the scammer tag. And I asked Biggie to move this to the ban section since I'm appealing the ban and not the scammer tag.

Reactions: Cream Tea

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And as I've already mentioned above, I've cashed out all my stuff already. Not to mention that the guy himself said he doesn't care about the items anyways.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also, there's been plenty of people with scammer tags that joined Skial yet aren't banned. I used to see them all the time on Trade | US.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We ban people who scam on Skial, otherwise they get the warning tag. Regardless, if you're not able to pay him back, we've nothing more to discuss. The appeal is denied.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We ban people who scam on Skial, otherwise they get the warning tag. Regardless, if you're not able to pay him back, we've nothing more to discuss. The appeal is denied.

The guy himself said he doesn't care about the items in the report thread. He's also been offline on Steam and Skial since November.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The guy himself said he doesn't care about the items in the report thread. He's also been offline on Steam and Skial since November.
That's not my concern. With every community that works with SR, a scammer tag is not to be lifted until the victim is paid back should a scam occur.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That's not my concern. With every community that works with SR, a scammer tag is not to be lifted until the victim is paid back should a scam occur.
If he's offline for two months, how am I supposed to pay him back?

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You waited that long, nothing we can do as per our agreement with SR.
You said that if I paid him my items, I would get unbanned. If I can't pay him back because he's offline for two months, how do I get unbanned?

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That was the agreement YOU made. Pay the guy the items and I get unbanned. You never mentioned SR during that agreement so I don't know why you're bringing them up now.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That was the agreement YOU made. Pay the guy the items and I get unbanned. You never mentioned SR during that agreement so I don't know why you're bringing them up now.
We are an SR partnered community. Everything I speak of is as an SR partner community. I cannot change the agreement we made with SR even if I wanted to (which I don't). Also, it's not "you get unbanned" it's "your appeal is considered". Now, this is a waste of time. You were also marked on SR for impersonation. You're not safe at all for this community. Your appeal is denied, I'm locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.