• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Remi 76

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I've spent a lot of quality time on the Jailbreak server and would love to continue as I fell in love with it years ago. I'm truly sorry I broke this rule. I had a discussion with staff and I apologize for votemenuing myself for no reason so others can effectively use console if they need to. I'm sorry for not being cooperative out of the gate and questioning staff members. I appreciate what you do for the servers and what you've built.

-Thanks for reading
Remi​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I don't buy your nice guy act.

You incessantly played the victim card and kept saying how I targeted you and no one else, then went to Bottiger crying that I'm an abusive admin and repeated your charade about how you're a victim of malicious intent.

Responding to reports, whether public or PM, and resolving those reports is not malicious intent. It is my responsibility as an admin here.

You can sit this month out in silence

Remi 76

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I didn't think you were the one targetting me I have in mind of who did it and I know who did. This appeal was out of sincerity after looking over the conversations we had prior to this appeal post. Thank you for reviewing and getting back to me soon. Thank you

- Remi