• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

rank

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was cheating on an alternative account almost a year ago now and i dont mean to try to be justifying it because i knew then and i do know right now that what i was doing was wrong and unfair to the other skial goers, but i was just trying to have fun because i had become very bored with tf2. now that im getting back into it (thanks quarintine) id very much so like to come back onto skial and play again. im sorry for what i did, and i can completley understand if you dont want to unban me but if for some reason you put your faith into me, random moderator / administrator of the skial forums, i can say with 100% certainty that i WILL NOT cheat again.

thank you regardless of the outcome of this appeal,
ryan / rank​

rank

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Skial never unbans cheaters.
this isnt something i was aware of, you can knock it off with the "dumb" comment. i wont try to argue further with this, everything ive needed to say is in the appeal. to give my two cents on you though, i think its high time you knock it off with the mini - modding guy. you seem to be everywhere all over the ban appeals, never giving valuabe input and instead just come off as a huge asshole imo. take this how you want coming from a cheater because people cant change amirite