• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Ragexbro

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello Skial Members, I am so sorry for hacking on your fun servers. The reason I hacked is because I was bored during my vacation time and I kept on encountering LMAO BOX people, I was bored and it caught my attention. So I decided to try it out and I was joining random community servers on an alt steam account and one of the servers was your Skial Servers. So I decided to delete the hacks right away and when I hopped back into my real account, I was banned. I did not think much of the IP ban. But I ended up watching a lot of videos from your servers and now it makes me really want to play your servers again. I will never download any kind of hacks and I also banned the IP address so my sibling was not very happy to not be able to play again. Once again, I am so sorry for the inconvenience that I did to your severs a while ago. I would appreciate and un-ban so much. Thank you.​

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Skial never unbans cheaters. Hope lmaobox was worth ruining others gaming experience, cause you wont be back.