• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Quacks

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I dont even know the reason why i am banned, i just started playing on steam and checked the free games and saw Team Fortress 2 i tried it for a while and played some community servers (great game btw), the one that has the best conenction is some of the Skial.com servers, i tried joining and i got auto banned i checked the site to get information on this ban on the SourceBans site it says i got a Perma ban for "Creating New STEAMID from banned IP" while this is my new account and new pc so i dont why i got banned. Sorry for my bad english.​

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
You’re banned because somebody in your home was previously banned for hacking. Your IP doesn’t look to be a VPN, so we can only assume that it was you or someone else in your home. I will not be unbanning you unless another admin finds a good reason that I should.

Quacks

Unremarkable User
You’re banned because somebody in your home was previously banned for hacking. Your IP doesn’t look to be a VPN, so we can only assume that it was you or someone else in your home. I will not be unbanning you unless another admin finds a good reason that I should.
Alright thanks for answering its ok i can enjoy other servers i guess, Have a great day.