• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
And even then, a 3 month mute for a 1st time votemenu abuse is insane and not fair.
First time?
2020-10-21-15-34-11-Window.png

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Reason is mostly irrelevant regarding punishment time. Some violations are outright permas while the rest go by 1 days > 3 days > 1 week > 1 month > ??? > permanent.

Professional Pyromaniac

Unremarkable User
But why is it irrelevant? Like from my multiple other mute reasons, 1 being racism, another being mic spam I think, I've learned not to do that shit again and I haven't. But how can I know not to do something if I didn't know I shouldn't do it, you know? You could've just given me a week mute or smth and I never would've vote slayed someone who lied about freerun again nor would I voteabuse at all. You learn best by making mistakes but I feel the consequence for the mistake here way overshoots/overweights the mistake itself. The guy wasn't killed by the voteabuse either.

OrphAnne

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Please read the rules here. The idea behind reading this is so that you know -all- of the rules.

Per this instance:
Deathrun Server Rules
  • Lying about freerun is allowed.
thus, voting to slay someone because they lied about freerun is vote abuse. Your other mutes and bans stack, no matter the reason/time they took place. You shouldn't be able to fill out a punishment bingo card of all the rules you've broken. Multiple infractions typically means you lack regard for the rules. So please, read all the rules so this doesn't happen again.