• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

POOTIS 2

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Can you Unban me please? I got hacked. Someone stole my IP Adress. I was gonna get a snack while I wasn't around, Someone Grabbed and Stole and Used my IP and used it to hack it. And when I got back, I was gonna join the servers for the first time and BAM! I got perm IP banned. I wasn't hacking I was gonna have the first time to play the servers. I got banned because some jackass stole my IP and hacked it. I didn't have any IP protection on because I forgot to set it because I had to get a snack. Someone hijacked my IP and stole it and hacked it. Can you unban me please? My IP got hacked. I believed that it was someone from Canada in British Columbia. I got hacked by someone who stole my IP. Please unban me. My IP was hacked by someone. He lived at British Columbia Canada. Someone hacked my IP. Please unban me I got hacked.​

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You're going to have to prove that someone else was using your account at the time. Have you contacted Valve about this?