• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
You were playing the Russian anthem so loud that it was ear piercing and distorted and the only thing to do it to yank off the headphones. But I will @Sakiko make final decision

Sakiko

Contributor
For the record there was another user playing said same song before you and was warned over chat that it was ear rape and their version was distorted and would be best to stop.

Moments later you start again playing loud music over voice but this time this song

This is ear rape and as a result you was silenced. We deal with mic spam in 3 ways - 1 Ear rape | 2. Poor quality like so bad its annoying and 3. Okay.

Both 1 and 2 we will take action on, I had discussed it at the time with another admin as this is your 7th time with admin bans and your 3rd or 4th month silence for rule breaking. This should be a perm silence with a perm ban as well on next offence.

This time chose to give you the month as a final behave before we issue a perm silence, If you are able to confirm your understanding of the rules and will follow them i will reduce this to a week. But be warned next offence will result in perm ban/silence

Pookie

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
For the record there was another user playing said same song before you and was warned over chat that it was ear rape and their version was distorted and would be best to stop.

Moments later you start again playing loud music over voice but this time this song

This is ear rape and as a result you was silenced. We deal with mic spam in 3 ways - 1 Ear rape | 2. Poor quality like so bad its annoying and 3. Okay.

Both 1 and 2 we will take action on, I had discussed it at the time with another admin as this is your 7th time with admin bans and your 3rd or 4th month silence for rule breaking. This should be a perm silence with a perm ban as well on next offence.

This time chose to give you the month as a final behave before we issue a perm silence, If you are able to confirm your understanding of the rules and will follow them i will reduce this to a week. But be warned next offence will result in perm ban/silence
I understand why i was muted, i promise to not offend other people ever again. I am really rude because i quit tf2/skial for a year so i forgot some rules. I will reread all the rules once again.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Since Plants10000 spammed the russian anthem it WAS earrape though many times infront of Pedro, so I'm very confused by this.
I just like Pedro and other players, if someone if playing music or something through the mic that is NOT against the rules and we don't wont to hear them, we mute with the little ear in the main screen of the TF2 menu. When you do that it also carries over for days/servers in till you un-mute them from your system. That player may have been muted on Pedro's system and did not hear.

If you see an admin on the server and you have a question about someones mic use, just ask. If you asked Pedro and player was muted, he would of said "what you talking about" or something to that effect.

I hope this might help in any confusion you might have.