• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

PolesXD

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
So I was Gagged and Muted for a Month for micspamming and I understand my bad and I do admit I over did it a little and I don't usually micspam. although why did it have to be a Month? I would understand and accept a Day or 3 gag but a Month and also without a warning or Kick?! whaat really? a bit harsh and no to mention how hardly any others get muted and when they do it is a far FAR less than mine, also Racism is a Kick but mine is a month mute....Nice justification btw, I feel like its undeserved a reduce would be nice and Jeez if you easily get your panties in a twist about Micspam I wont do it ffs I would like to talk to others at least since I play daily!​

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Punishments stack based on previous offenses. At 4 offenses (which is the case for you), the punishment length is 1 month. @Sakiko holds the verdict for your appeal.

PolesXD

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
well shit, questtion: is normal music allowed to be "micspammed"

Sakiko

Contributor
You was spamming content over the mic we do not allow, If you agree to stop this ill lift it on this occasion