1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: planetlewis

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by planetlewis, Aug 4, 2018.

1. planetlewis

planetlewis Unremarkable User

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    I think that I should be unblocked becasue I only started playing music because of another person called Hoovy who played the Soviet National Anthem really loud, I feel that i shouldn't be punished for playing good msuic over the top of it to cancel it out.​

2. planetlewis

I'm also very committed to playing your servers as i play every other day and have recently bought the overlord rank.

3. planetlewis

This is no laughing matter, very serious.

4. planetlewis

23 minutes old.

5. Phantom 5.0

Phantom 5.0 TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

Mic spam is still mic spam, regardless of who is doing it. @Pedro the fabulous will need to review your appeal.

6. Pedro the fabulous

Pedro the fabulous Trade Moderator Contributor Master Mapper

Steam:

I'm willing to completely remove your silence if you agree and acknowledge the server rules (specially the first trade server rule at the bottom) here: https://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/

That being said, don't spam music to "cancel out" someone's else music. It makes it all even more of a mess and just annoys players even more. Instead, mute with !ignore [name] or with the tf2 client mute and report them or call an admin.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice