• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

pinnox

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello,
So to start off, it has been years since I have waited in order to see if I could get some sort of unban. 4 years since the ban and 3 years since I've logged into my skial account.

I was first banned in May of 2016 when I was 15 at the time and I'm currently 19. I won't say that what I may have done back then is justified at all, but to be completely honest, I don't really remember after all these years. Not sure, but recently it's been incredibly hard to find consistent servers other than skial and everytime I see skial I wonder what really happened. I think I may have downloaded some chat spammer or some script along those lines, I do not remember whatsoever to be completely honest. I just know it wasn't incredibly big because I personally don't have any recollection. I have over 1.1k hours on TF2 (not that it would really matter in any case.)

Since then, I've moved houses, finished all of high school and am currently in college, new computer, and so on.

What I did 4 years ago is no longer apart of what I do now. I was playing Overwatch for my University, and so on. I just feel as though I've been able to move past what I'd done years back and have gone through rehabilitation.

I know this may be long, so I'm incredibly sorry about that.
Thanks for taking the time out of your day to take a look at my ban appeal. Thank you.​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You can, but with Skial's zero tolerance policy about cheating there's really no point. 3 years, 4 years, 300 years, 400 years, doesn't matter. As long as the policy is in place there are no second chances.

P. S. 9 VAC banned accounts?? Jesus!