• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

pinnox

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello. First off, My I go by pinnox nowadays. I used to play tf2 as UnusualWafflez and skytoN. I've been banned on skial on 05-15-16 20:15 and it was due to a different account getting banned from the same ip address as mine. It has been over a year and I have probably made many mistakes. If there is any way to get an unban of some sort, please let me know. I stopped really playing tf2 a year ago and I recently came back to see what was up and it was to my surprise that I was banned on skial, one of the top servers. I honestly do not remember what I had done, but to be honest, I was probably using some type of script on a free random account I made. I wasn't thinking straight and was probably thinking that I could get away with anything. I have waited until now to make this appeal so taht I could think of my actions and make sure I don't do it again. Thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you.​