1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: Pink Floyd

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Pink Floyd, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Uncharitable Spy

Steam:

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    I understand that what I said was racist and I was and still aware you can get muted for it, but nowhere did it say that this mute was permanent. I understand and accept the consequences of my actions. I just think a permanent ban for my first silencing is a bit harsh. In the future I will make sure to keep the jokes in the private DM through steam instead.

Also it says in the list that it will last 3 days but in the server when I got silenced it says I was permanently silenced, so could somebody please verify me which it is, thank you.​

2. Biggie

Biggie Forum Admin Contributor

Steam:

Silenced for 3 days for racist jokes.

3. Sakiko

Sakiko TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

The silence placed as perm while i looked at your history as i recall seeing a ban for the type of name you had on server. Which i did find and adjusted it accordingly to 3 days.

While this may be another brick in the wall you should be able to leave those kids alone

4. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Uncharitable Spy

Steam:

Alright sounds fair. Thank for explanation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice