• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

phrog

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
lol tbh I'm not to bothered about this but it does kinda still piss me off how I got banned for someones elses misdoings. I live in a house of 8 with friends (also tf2 fans) and one of them one night gets high and drunk and downloads aimbot on some stupid fucking alt account named pickle jeff or something and gets the IP BANNED and we all have to suffer as well? Ok maybe I'm just tired but that seems unfair and he's gone now he went to go live in Texas with his dad so can our IP be unbanned?​

phrog

Unremarkable User
that was my drunk friend trying to get us unbanned since the whole house was pissed at him

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
that was my drunk friend trying to get us unbanned since the whole house was pissed at him
So your drunk friend also has access to your forum account and writes appeals saying 'my friend did it'?

Your story has gone from 'my friend found my mod files' (read: cheats) 'and activated them' to 'my friend downloaded an aimbot.' The fishiness is only increasing...

Either way, we can't know who controls what. Do you really have a bunch of tf2 players in your house? Or do you just have a bunch of alts? We can't know for sure. What we do know for sure is a cheater connected from your IP and to stop them from coming back the IP shall remain blacklisted.