• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

PeacefullPisus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
falsely banned.

Hi! My name is Jonas. I have been banned from Skial for a while now and never knew why. Until i did some research on the SourceBans website.
The Sourcebans List states that i have been banned for the following reason: LINKED: New STEAMID from banned IP 31.31.132.240
That isn't even my IP address. can anybody please explain to me why i've been banned? I would appreciate that. I have never used and proxy servers, VPNS or cheating programs. I do not understand why i have been banned. Is it because my steam name is Pisus? because 14 people with the steam name Pisus have been banned from skial. Are bans Steam name linked too? Do i have to change my steam name? Please help.

Greetings, Jonas.​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
STOP. MAKING. APPEALS. Funny you come to us and make multiple appeals with different stories, that's not suspicious at all. Here's the deal: you connected from the same IP as a cheater had 6 days earlier. That cheater was going by the name JONAS. YOU ARE NAMED JONAS. How stupid do you think we are? You tried to screw around on a throwaway account, got IP banned, and now regret it. Life lesson learned. Unfortunately you won't be learning any more lessons on Skial. Good luck on other servers and stay away from cheats.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
AND I just did some more digging, there is YET ANOTHER THROWAWAY JONAS ACCOUNT from your current IP that was VAC banned 6 days ago! You're completely and totally busted! Do not appeal again or you will be forum banned.