• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
1) That is a residential IP.
2) Even if it was a gaming cafe, it is exceptionally suspicious that a VAC banned throwaway account got banned, then a couple hours later you got banned, and not a single account has tried to connect from that supposedly public gaming cafe since then.
3) Further still, it's just as easy to cheat on a throwaway account from a gaming cafe as it is from your own computer, so I really don't see how that makes any difference to this.

This has all the earmarks of someone getting caught with a cheat on a throwaway, not realizing it would affect *all* their accounts. Since Skial has a zero tolerance policy against cheating the IP will have to remain blacklisted and any accounts connecting from it will be banned. We wish you the best of luck on other servers.

skinnyP

Scarcely Lethal Noob
>not a single account has tried to connect from that supposedly public gaming cafe since then
might have something to do with the fact that i told staff about it, idk what they did but i dont think they'd take an ip ban on one of their machines without doing something about it.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
>not a single account has tried to connect from that supposedly public gaming cafe since then
might have something to do with the fact that i told staff about it, idk what they did but i dont think they'd take an ip ban on one of their machines without doing something about it.

You: "Yes hello, internet cafe owner? Someone was cheating on this game called tf2 using your Internets IP address and now I'm banned from Skial servers."

Owner: "What?"